Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:29:43 +0000, Frank Erskine
wrote:

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:51:38 -0000, "Ophelia"
had this to say:

"Frank Erskine" wrote in message
. ..
In Hexham the secret is to park in the Tesco carp ark, from where it's
not _too_ far to walk to anywhere in the town. If you call into Tesco
and buy some token item you feel a bit less guilty about using their
fish boat.

Most Tesco par carks these days are 2 hours only! And they police them!

Two hours are quite long enough to do any shopping.

Much as I would hate to spend 2 hours in Tesco, they do have a
"restaurant" in many and, if they want people to use it, allowing them
more time would be useful. Also parents with babies or disabled
children may take longer than average for shopping.
--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]