Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do dimmer switches work with Low Energy Bulbs?

Tim W wrote:
ARWadsworth
wibbled on Sunday 01 November 2009 19:40

You used to be able to catch AIDs from mercury until 1991.

Adam

Oohhh :-O

I nearly caught AIDS when I watched[1] The Village People doing "YMCA" on
Youtube...

[1] Childrens' request. Gave me a chance to explain what "gay" meant without
getting overly gross... "See that bloke with the big mustache and the
leather cap? Well...."

Had to watch this several times times to de-gay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

Nearly made me join the Russian Army and I'm not even Russian...

http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar