Chris Merrill

Default 6" dust collection pipes

Mark & Juanita wrote:
I never had that opportunity (EE's didn't need to take that). My
nighmares come from suppressed memories of Statistical Thermodynamics.
The course was taught by a professor who was mad at the world because he
hadn't won the Nobel prize. Straight 90, 80, 70 grading scale with
tests that were designed and had a class average of 60.

My nightmare was "Signals & Systems"...taught by a professor who had
never taught an undergrad class before. I recall getting a 32% on
one test - and that was a 'C'. Thank the gods for a curve!

--
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)