Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Wixon William Wixon is offline

Default I need a bit of help...

"Stu Fields" wrote in message

Man, that sounds like the life I had planned for myself at age 20. You
must have some great memories.

--
Ed Huntress

Yeah we do. While we were doing it we would occasionally send a long
account back to our friends in the States. They suggested we make a book
out of it, but thats too much like work.
On another tack, with your experience and ability to write, the Asian
Development Bank has been hiring consultants to do various tasks in
several south sea island countries. They tagged me to write the Disaster
Manual for the Marshalls. When they asked me for my salary requirement, I
dug up a number that I thought was ridiculous because I didn't want to do
the job. They accepted. I found out later that I was the lowest paid
consultant. I'm sure that you could probably pickup a position. I was 55
at the time.
stu

LOL. wow. cool. amazing.
good luck ed.