Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default mouse food or mouse poison!

"Fergus McMenemie" wrote in message
Its the time of year when all the mice come in from the fields. Some of
them end up in my attic. And as usual I went around and topped up the
mouse poison.

Our trap is doing a busy trade at the moment. Conventional "Little Nipper".

Ok, it was a bit icky when the mouse was caught by the foot, and had dragged
the trap with it while it crawled to a hiding place, except the trap
wouldn't come. I was a bit worried that as I pulled the mouse out by said
foot that it might come off, but it didn't, and I was then able to dispatch
the creature by other means.

Currently baited with tesco value chocolate, melted onto the spike.