Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default mouse food or mouse poison!

In article ,
"Ash" writes:

I'd try scaring them away .... mice and rats do build up a resilience to
poisons but I've not seen any with ear defenders yet!

Try

http://www.primrose-london.co.uk/mou...Bb4wo dIxbLMQ

I know a couple of people who have tried this sort of thing, and
they don't work. They do however really screw up your pets, and
your neighbours' pets, in spite of the instructions saying they
don't.

I'm also not certain that just because you can't hear a loud noise,
it isn't doing you any harm. I wouldn't have one in my house for
sure.

--
Andrew Gabriel