Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default klixon thermal protectors "scarcer than hens teeth", even HARDER than that to find...

Can't do much with that lack of information.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in
message
Picture ? I have a number in the file drawer.
I have no idea what they are without looking.

I have glass precision and metal can with leads...

Martin

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Please give us some more information. What kind of device
are you protecting? I do some refrigeration, and we use
Klixon protectors.

Please tell us the type of device, and anything that might
be on the name plate. Volts, amps, phase, LRA, FLA, that
kind of thing.