Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] Andrew VK3BFA[_2_] is offline

Default OT - How to fix "The Problem"

On Nov 1, 4:46 am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 03:51:25 -0700 (PDT), Andrew VK3BFA

Gunner, admit it. You cant REALLY play the banjo, can you.

Actually...yes. Not all that well, but I finger pick and play "three
finger" banjo.

Its something I do occasionally when I get stressed out, after a hard
day etc.

I also play the Mountain Dulcimer..though even worse than the banjo.

But..I started playing when I was hummm...40 yrs old. After my hands
had been busted many times. And Id lost a fair amount of hearing by
that time.

Shrug

Gunner

Andrew VK3BFA.

Bummer - my commiserations, and I withdraw my allegation. A much underrated instrument, the banjo - Billy Connelly plays it very well. I think you need to start at about age 5 to get really good on an instrument. Not much hope for the oldies starting out..

Andrew VK3BFA.