Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default klixon thermal protectors "scarcer than hens teeth", even HARDER than that to find...

Please give us some more information. What kind of device
are you protecting? I do some refrigeration, and we use
Klixon protectors.

Please tell us the type of device, and anything that might
be on the name plate. Volts, amps, phase, LRA, FLA, that
kind of thing.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"dave" wrote in message
need one, can't find, no hits, dead ends, 'contact the
distributor',
inquiries sent, distributors don't reply, must want to sell
'only in
multiples of hundreds or better', can find no 'these guys
are klixon
dealers' list on the sensata site...

it's all "very hush-hush" or something

need a CGA36SA (yeah, know the number by heart now, been
sending so many
inquiries...

need to go out and bang head against wall

woe is me :-(

thanks, from your friend,

"the thermally unprotected one"