Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Great metal working.

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:06:13 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Nope, my grandparents and uncle were farmers in the valley. And except for
irrigation day, I disliked staying at the grandparents in the summer.
Normally I spent most of my time standing in front of the swamp cooler. I
grew up 10 blocks from San Francisco bay and did not aclimatize myself to
115 degree days.

But Bill..its a dry heat.

Yeah, so? Over 100 it is just hot. Dry heat just makes it less
miserable.

"It was a 106 in the shade this afternoon.
"Good thing we were not in the shade, right?"

Conversation in my youth, after spending a day at the base pool.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!