Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hotpoint WD420? GOT IT(?)

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:47:47 GMT, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I would never make an assuption that the person I was speaking to knew
any less than me.

But that could well just provoke a lot of WOOOSHHH...

I always try to find out first, so I can talk to them at their level.

That's better. I get the sneaky feeling that the shop wouldn't have
been able to do more than a board swap. Trying to fix it at component
level would beyound them and possibly even beyound their
comprehension. Youngsters have grown up in a "throw away" society,
summat breaks you chuck it and buy another.

--
Cheers
Dave.