Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Thinner or Mineral Spirits?

On Oct 31, 1:29*pm, Greg wrote:
Robatoy said:

A friend of mine, who used to own a paint store, always had a 55gallon
drum out behind his store. Any of us who needed some, would fill our
jugs, toss a few bucks in a can and away we went. All was fine for
decades, till some environmental, tofu-sucking, Birkenstock-wearing,
Tilly hatted, Prius-driving, Ed Begley-grade tree-hugger called the
authorities and they wanted to make him install a permanent CO2
extinguisher and drip-trays with pollution-control labels and piles of
paper to fill out...he took the drum away.

Musta really ****ed you off to have lost that drum to come up with
that humorous rant. *Ever see the episode of The Simpsons where Begley
spoofed his own environmentalism by showing himself using a golf-cart