Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Thinner or Mineral Spirits?

Robatoy said:

A friend of mine, who used to own a paint store, always had a 55gallon
drum out behind his store. Any of us who needed some, would fill our
jugs, toss a few bucks in a can and away we went. All was fine for
decades, till some environmental, tofu-sucking, Birkenstock-wearing,
Tilly hatted, Prius-driving, Ed Begley-grade tree-hugger called the
authorities and they wanted to make him install a permanent CO2
extinguisher and drip-trays with pollution-control labels and piles of
paper to fill out...he took the drum away.

Musta really ****ed you off to have lost that drum to come up with
that humorous rant. Ever see the episode of The Simpsons where Begley
spoofed his own environmentalism by showing himself using a golf-cart