Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default klixon thermal protectors "scarcer than hens teeth", even HARDERthanthat to find...

dave wrote:

need one, can't find, no hits, dead ends, 'contact the distributor',
inquiries sent, distributors don't reply, must want to sell 'only in
multiples of hundreds or better', can find no 'these guys are klixon
dealers' list on the sensata site...

it's all "very hush-hush" or something

need a CGA36SA (yeah, know the number by heart now, been sending so many
inquiries...

need to go out and bang head against wall

woe is me :-(

thanks, from your friend,

"the thermally unprotected one"

How about telling us what it's used for? Is it a thermal overload,
motor starter, or what?

I found the TI/Klixon web page on the wayback machine, and there is
no CGA series listed on the archives I looked at.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/klixon.com