Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Kill a Watt(tm) power meters

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
That would be fine. The problems are when you keep CHANGING it.

Maybe you realize that DST all the time is the same as no DST at all.
Clocks are an hour different, but we'd adapt to that. There'd just be
no changes to keep messing things up.

Close, but not exactly. DST gives me (in winter) a dark morning and light
driving home in the evening. Standard time gives me more light in the
morning and I drive home in the dark. My preference is to function on the
same time as DST. If I was on the opposite side of my time zone, I'd be
rather close to what DST is here. My preference is to have the winter dark
in the AM. I did that by changing my hours at work but the rest of the
world does not seem to want to comply to my personal choices for everything.

People often state a preference, but that may not be the same as we see it
in different parts of the same time zone or the northern versus southern
latitudes. At work I have the luxury of coming and going as I please, but
most do not.