Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Turn thermostat down?

Let the Record show that Don Foreman
on or about Fri, 30 Oct 2009 02:02:27 -0500 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Ah, but there is a difference here. As I heard it, God created
Adam, and he said "Yoicks its hot! I can't wait to invent air
conditioning." Shortly afterwards, God takes advantage of Adam
knocking himself out trying, and creates Eve. Her first words are
"Good God, it's cold in here, why not create some warm clothes and
central heat!"
And it has been a problem ever since.
-

The Garden of Eden was obviously not in Minnesota. Minnesota Mary
thinks 40's is wet sheet weather while Bubba Don about can't sleep
unless he's sweating a little.

Which is why they go together: he's sweating, and she's getting
the wet sheets.

I can relate to Sam McGee, oh yeah! Don't bury me in cold Fort
Snelling, please, take me to a roaring furnace!

"Please shut that door!
It's warm in here, but I greatly fear
You'll let in the cold and storm.
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee,
It's the first time I've been warm."

pyotr

"And sometimes I wonder if they was, the awful things I done.
And as I sit and the parson talks, expounding of the Law,
I often think of poor old Bill--and how hard he was to saw."

-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!