Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Toolboxes then/now

His boss that forced 1/2 ounce of less plastic!

Martin

Lee Michaels wrote:
"krw" wrote
I use mine until I can build a permanent place to keep them, then
store them for the next move. What frosts me is the total lack of
storage space in most of the cases. Wouldn't it make sense to leave
room for a drill index in a cordless drill case? At least the case
for my Dewalt circular saw has a decent place to keep blades.

I worked at on job where the homeowner gave me the task of trying to figure
out how to get his circular saw into it's molded case. It took me a half
hour! I apologized. I was told that in ten hours he never figurted it out.
Talk about a puzzle. It was the most anti-intuitive design possible. What
kind of sadist engineer designs a case that can't be used.