Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Turn thermostat down?

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Fri, 30 Oct 2009 02:39:09 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

You in Kansas? My sister is single..and working for a Sherriffs
department in Kansas.....

Ooh, sounds interesting.

Alas, I have not lived in Kansas ... ack. Since before she was
born. There were only 48 states! No wait, that was after the start
of Camelot ... never mind. There were fifty. It just seems like it
was shortly after the glaciers receded, when the central sea dried
up...

Interested? Rather a hotty too as it happens.....

Not really my sister..but has been my "sister" for humm...20 yrs now. I
think she is 40..41ish.

If so..Ill turn you on to her face book page..and give you a strong
recommendation......

Alas, that is too far, or not far enough. I'm considering looking
into following the Boeing move.

Shrug...you really really dont know what you are missing.

Probably a good thing. I already have enough old flames too far
away to keep me warm.

The woman can
keep you satisfied till the day you die..which would probably be a week
from next Thursday, given her sex drive.....and skills....

But then...

...who wants to live forever?

Well, I'd like to, live that is. "Life is a banquet! and most
poor suckers are starving to death."
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!