Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill McKee Bill McKee is offline

Default Great metal working.

"Winston" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

(...)

Are you saying that Gunner was sailing his Hobie on a dry lake? With
wheels? g

--
Ed Huntress

For a professional scribe, you fail. Was already set as the MPH we were
typing about. Isabella is only about 40 miles from Taft, and the ocean
not much difference is distance. But the valley can get extremely windy.
Very hot and very windy in the summer.

Yoda, you are?

--Winston

Nope, my grandparents and uncle were farmers in the valley. And except for
irrigation day, I disliked staying at the grandparents in the summer.
Normally I spent most of my time standing in front of the swamp cooler. I
grew up 10 blocks from San Francisco bay and did not aclimatize myself to
115 degree days.