Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default OT - How to fix "The Problem"

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:25:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

It wont be an organized Revolutiojn, but an unorganized killing of the
Leftwinger that ****ed off the shooter/hanger/burner the most. Then
they will go buy a 6 pack of beer and go home and watch the TV.

And then the next guy(s) will go out and collect their Leftwinger and
repeat..and so forth and so on.

Pretty soon, the Leftwingers will be in hiding, moved out of the US, or
simply dead. And those in hiding have to come out sometime.

Its not so much as a a Revolution..as a Great Cull..killing cockroaches.

Shrug. And I will be sitting on the front porch, listening to the body
counts as they come in.

Lawyers, politicians of all levels, teachers, community activists, ACORN
members..the list is broad and large. And there is nothing anyone can
do to stop it from happening. Shrug..its been in the making since FDR
or before.

The clock is ticking.

.... very slowly, apparently. Didn't you start this fantasy revolution
nonsense back about January, and didn't you say that the carnage would
take place in 2-3 years? And didn't you say earlier today that "in
less than 3 yrs...most of you far leftwingers will be dead"? That
makes the start date about 14 months away, but it seems you've already
pushed the finish back an extra 9 months. When can we expect to see a
countdown clock, and where do you expect to find the strength to
backpeddle it?

Wayne