Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.camping
geoff geoff is offline

Default Calor gas: propane vs. butane

In message , Stormin Mormon
writes

Top posting jesus mong ...

You put your reply, including sig sep above the previous post, so it
disappears from the reply

Go look at the alpha course, and partake in the survey

http://uk.alpha.org/

The generator makes more noise, and attracts attention. The
inverter, well, if you have a good supply of lead acid
batteries, can work. I'm guessing a portable heater and a
couple canister of gas are less money than the generator.
Also doesn't need to call a worker to do the wiring.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stephen" wrote in message

I was wondering about getting a gas fire for power cuts and
I suppose
that's what started me reading up about this. However, I
don't know if
we have power cuts often enough to justify this. But I
thought that
the preferred method in this group was to hook the boiler up
to a
generator or inverter?

Thanks.

--