Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hotpoint WD420?

Rather a confused tale, sorry...

She says that it sometimes just flashes all of the lights quickly. I
saw it briefly - turned its power off at the mains, back on and it
seemed to be back to normal.

I did just once get it show what I think is a fault code on its lights
- power light flashing slowly, with both 'rinse hold' and 'time saver'
flashing much more quickly.

This next part might or might not be normal operation...

When it is on a dry cycle, when the motor runs all of the lights go out
or flicker depending upon motor speed.

At the moment it is running fine (I think). It fills, heats the water,
washes, pumps out, spins and the dryer heats etc..

Anyone know where to find a fault code list or etc. please?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)