Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default Digital TV: Split signal from aerial?

"Howard Coakley" wrote in message
sage.com.invalid...
Hi.

Is there a degradation in signal if I split it 3 ways from the aerial?

I'm just about to install a new aerial myself and want to do the job
properly. I've not installed an aerial before, but I'm fairly good at
electrics etc.

What about the aerial itself, where are you going to obtain it?
A DIY shed is probably not the best place to go because they
only sell wideband aerials, which might not be the ideal choice
in your case. The ideal aerial "group" depends on which transmitter
you intend to receive, do you know what the transmitter it's called?

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%