Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Turn thermostat down or leave steady?

On Oct 30, 10:01*am, RickH wrote:
On Oct 30, 7:24*am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
Next week, I'll ask how to hang the roll of toilet paper. Or
how to change a light bulb.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

How did I know this post would have a large amount of
replies just by the
subject before even expanding it? And know the replies would
range from Yes
to No with everything in between?

Luck I guess :-)

TP must unroll from the topside of the roll (so loose end hangs away
from the wall). *This way pulling the paper up lessens the friction
imposed between the roll core and the dispenser hub allowing less-
restrictive unrolling. *Additionally having the paper hang away from
wall, lessens the occurence of fingerprints (and finger nail
scratches) on the wall itself caused by people scratching against said
wall to find the roll end. *Additionally there is better visibility of
the roll top as opposed to the roll bottom in finding the paper end in
a visual manner (as opposed to a "by feel" manner).

This is a well-known fact, TP must unroll from the top of the roll,
not the underside.- Hide quoted text -

Let's drop this and start a new topic if TP is your prime worrry!