Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Getting rid of the neighbor cats

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

aemeijers wrote:

Feral, or neighbor cats? Killing feral cats is pointless- it just
opens up a slot for one from down the road to move in. The supply is
close to infininite, and self replenishing.

One of the neighbors. There's one guy a couple houses away who has
owned unfixed males in the past, "rescue" cats. He's a nice guy, and
to be honest I don't mind cats on the property (they keep the mice
away), but I draw the line at being okay with their various
excretions.

Jon

have you tried moth balls as a repellent?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik