Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:32:06 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:06:19 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

Where can I find some to the point nasty no trespassing signs? We are
getting prowlers and burglaries during the daytime at very rural
properties.

I hope word has gotten out that I'm a crazy ole man who shoots real
bullets,
but I had a daytime prowler last Saturday.

Steve

BIG red letters: "Be aware of Invisibility"

Or, "You are NOW in range" (target symbol in the center of the "O")

So, did you have a talk with this prowler and that is how word got
out?

No. In other ways.

I see. A meeting-of-the-minds. Works every time.