Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Shed roof question

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:37:55 -0500, the infamous -MIKE-
scrawled the following:

Steve Turner wrote:
I've long wondered why none of these builders have ever thought to
incorporate a good quality shed on a slab (with electricity) straight
into the overall plan for the subdivision. Everybody needs a shed;
wouldn't it be a good selling point to have a well-designed,
top-quality, aesthetically pleasing shed for every house in the
neighborhood?

I don't know about them but if I ever build again, I'm starting with an
outbuilding, first, then the house.

That's how one of the wreck.metalheads did it. Harold had his 3-car
garage built (complete with metalshop space and HVAC) and he and his
wife moved into that. They've lived in it for years now, as they build
the main house.

---