Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Toolboxes then/now

HeyBub wrote:
krw wrote:

I use mine until I can build a permanent place to keep them, then
store them for the next move. What frosts me is the total lack of
storage space in most of the cases. Wouldn't it make sense to leave
room for a drill index in a cordless drill case? At least the case
for my Dewalt circular saw has a decent place to keep blades.

As does my Dewalt reciprocating saw. It even has enough room to store
a 6' extension cord!

Of course you have to remove the blade to get the saw in the
container...

That's one thing about the Fein Multimaster--the case has storage for a
tremndous lot of accessories.