Posted to uk.d-i-y
Duncan Di Saudelli Duncan Di Saudelli is offline

Default why oh why ...

If you have loose ones they rattle like hell on your bog door.

use slim screws and don't nip them up tight. That way the loop can move a
little on its fixings.

That would certainly work for our indoor toilet door, seeing as the bolt is
small (2" long or thereabouts). I'll give it a try tonight; as for the
workshop door, it's got great big coach bolts going through most of it
(maybe not the actual loop though, come to think of it) so it may be more
tricky there. Worth a look at though, and thanks for the tip!

DDS