Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Thinner or Mineral Spirits?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Nova" wrote:

If my wife decides to paint I'd gladly buy a new brush when she finished.
I HATE painting!

"HATE" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about painting.

Of course, the fact that I'm your basic "3 and 1" painter, probably
doesn't help.

3 and 1 = 3 parts on me and 1 part on what I'm trying to paint.

Lew

LOL, I remember those days. I was there. I guest after doing 20 something
homes you get better at it. You eventually learn not to touch the wet
stuff, LOL. Oil is unforgiving, it doesn't just wipe off although if you
carry a rag with a little thinner on one corner it removes the unexpected
immediately. Latex rubs off just like TBIII.