Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q self checkout machines

In article ,
Bruce wrote:
I'd like to hear about a town where all the carparks are free...

There probably aren't many such towns, but there are plenty of towns
outside the south east where there is at least *some* free parking. I
used to live in Yorkshire and almost always parked for free. I had to
pay for parking only once or twice a month.

There are free car parks round here too. Things like shopping centres. But
if you prefer to wander round High Street shops rather than a purpose
built centre you'll likely have to pay to park. So I'd guess no different
from anywhere else.

--
*See no evil, Hear no evil, Date no evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.