Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

michael adams wrote:

Dunno if you're referring to the self-service ones. A while ago they were always
breaking down. Now instead the woman's voice drives you mad - "please put the item
in the bag" 0.00000001 secs after you've scanned it. For every single item. I've
started talking back to the machine now, "yes I know dear " "alright alright just
wait a minute" even with a queue of people waiting. I'll probably get carted off
one of these days.

Went into M&S in Tottenham Ct Road this Lunchtime. Huge long
queues - even for a lunchtime, even with all the quick tills
active. Then I noticed, they have taken out most of the normal
tills and put in self-service ones.

--
djc @work