Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:57:49 +0000, Mark wrote:
I haven't been to morrisons since they introduced the trolleys that
you have to put a £1 in to use. I had no cash with me at the time and
the staff refused to help.

Urgh.

That always bugs me at international airports - if coming from overseas
it's rare to have foreign currency on hand in small coins, yet lots of
airports charge for the baggage trolleys these days

Hmm, regarding morrisons, I assume the baskets aren't subject to a similar
system? Chain a few together and drag 'em around the store with you to
make a point...