Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default Getting rid of the neighbor cats

"Joe" wrote in message
. ..

"Master Betty" wrote in message

"LouB" wrote in message
Jon Danniken wrote:
Any suggestions besides trapping and drowning or shooting the little
pieces of sh*t that poop in my garden and pee in my carport?

I'm considering getting one of the "havahart" electric fence jobs and
zapping them until they get the message they are no longer welcome
here.

Any other suggestions?

Jon
Called your local animal control folks?

That's a good one. I called AC and they said they'll be right out. That
was 3 months ago.

Squeaky wheel. You're having the crap bugged out of you, right? Bug the
crap out of animal control. Call them enough, and they'll come out just
to shut you up. Seriously.

No, it shouldn't have to be that way, but that's the way it is.

Meh...

I called them about a dog that roams around. Mean looking dog but actually
not so bad. Problem with AC is they won't get out in time to see the
problem. I like to take care of the problem myself.