Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q self checkout machines

In article ,
Clive George wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Mark wrote:
Don't you carry small change in the car for parking, etc?

Not when I am going to the supermarket.

If you have to take the small change out of the car before going to a
supermarket, I'd move to a less pikey area.

I have a feeling the reason for his answer is different to what you
think it might be. Think less about what's being taking in the car, and
more about how he's getting there in the first place.

'Course I could be wrong, but it's our answer to the same question.

If you're going to carry the shopping home wouldn't a basket make more
sense?

--
*A snooze button is a poor substitute for no alarm clock at all *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.