Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_8_] Bruce[_8_] is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:23:40 -0500, Jules
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:35:33 +0000, Mike Barnes wrote:

In uk.d-i-y, Rod wrote:
And don't you get sick of the empty 'Do you need any help packing?' so
many stores train them to say.

"Do you have a Nectar card?"

If I had one I'd've given it to you already.

This side of the Pond it's always "did you find everything you need?"

There's one retailer in the UK who already uses that question, and
that is Lakeland, who sell all kinds of kitchen gadgets you never knew
existed, and never knew you needed.

Apart from that question, Lakeland is a good retailer. I go about
once a year just to see what they believe I need in my kitchen.