Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

Default Getting rid of the neighbor cats

On Oct 29, 5:12*am, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
Any suggestions besides trapping and drowning or shooting the little pieces
of sh*t that poop in my garden and pee in my carport?

I'm considering getting one of the "havahart" electric fence jobs and
zapping them until they get the message they are no longer welcome here.

Any other suggestions?

Jon

We resolved our issues with cats but were knew who they belonged to.
We dropped a copy of the city By Laws in their mail box regarding free
roaming cats and dogs. Then we started taking the animals to humane
services. First bail out cost the owners 75.00, second time 150.00
before they decided to keep their pets indoors. As for stray cats?
trap them and bring them to humane services.