Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Sacrificial Fence Clamps

"Hoosierpopi" wrote in message
Snip

And, they ratchet tight and have a quick release rather than a
threaded approach as in the "factory" versions.

As I recall, the two clamps cost me under three dollars with the tax.
I'd upload an image but I don't know how. If you want a picture,
please e-mail me and I'll send one.

Several years back I bought a pair of the Rockler "Blue" aluminum fence
clamps for $15. They work great. Wood craft sells a not so elegent looking
set for about $30.

I was thinking D A N G when you mentioned too expensive.

Then I read your solution and thought again D A N G.... good on you!