Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Largest wood hole-saw ?

Oren wrote in news:v7ehe59lv6cveea8jnhvdpo712kaf9281o@
4ax.com:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:19:57 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

you can really get an m1 at a big box? where are you located and are
they on sale this weekend?

Why go to the Borg? That's 2.5 miles from where I am. The razor wire of
Ft Bragg is 2000ft down the road. The Blackhawks are a few hundred
feet...up. I want one...just one.

Red,

See if the base has a Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office
(DRMO).

They (other bases) have in the past sold to the public at auctions.
All kind of goodies, generators, fire safes, tools, machines and maybe
a large hole-saw.

If I had a whaling harpoon I could stand on the roof and rope one in.
Grapling hook might do if I practice.