Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Longevity-inc Welding machines . BURN UP

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:55:50 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 06:25:26 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:38:10 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

So I set an example for my fellows.

Set an example in what, conversing with the enemy on a daily basis?
Shame on you, mon.

Bruce is my enemy?????

Hardly so. I consider him a friend.

Don't play stupid. You two were talking about the spamming trolls,
with whom you spend hours a day in dialog.

I plinked the loonie and mentioned why. Did you come late to this
thread?

Again, don't play dumb. I know you're not, except when it comes to
keeping the trolls here entertained. sigh Yes, I did.

---