Al Reid

Default 6" dust collection pipes

That reminds me of the professor I had for Differential Calculus. He has never taught the class before and could not solve the
problems himself Then the entire class failed the test (actually, high score was a C) he stated that he would not grade on a curve
and that the whole class was stupid. Ah, the good ole days.

--
Al Reid

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message s.com...
In article ,
says...
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:56:13 GMT, "Bob Davis"
wrote:

I had a course
in fluid mechanics in college and its slowly coming back to me.

I had a course in it too. Do you still get the nightmares ? 8-)

I never had that opportunity (EE's didn't need to take that). My
nighmares come from suppressed memories of Statistical Thermodynamics.
The course was taught by a professor who was mad at the world because he
hadn't won the Nobel prize. Straight 90, 80, 70 grading scale with
tests that were designed and had a class average of 60.