Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default So who's paying for this bit of ecobollox ... ?

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:11:11 +0000, geoff wrote:

I very rarely concentrate on my driving, its almost exclusively handled
in the subconscious, the same with e.g. skiing or other occupations
where automatic responses are better and faster than conscious thought,
even when driving at speeds over 100mph where you wake up a bit

Another example of that is my Mrs when she's clay shooting. If she
takes advice she's crap. If she's ready and looking for them she's ok.
If they surprise her she's brilliant. ;-)

When I have to start concentrating on my driving, I'll prolly hand my
licence back, as I'll realise I've become as bad as dennis and clive
(what a name for a comedy duo)

Don't ;-)

Cheers, T i m