Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default So who's paying for this bit of ecobollox ... ?

David WE Roberts wrote:
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news

Tim W wrote:

It's the subtle introduction of "though crime" that's most
worrying. You try
to start a reasoned and balanced debate on "Is excessive
immigration bad for Britain" without being instantly labelled as
BNP.
WEll that is changing. Its not immigration per se, its too many
people full stop.

No, it's immigration. There's too many foreigners in this country.

Mind you, the other thing is that the current system encourages the
workshy and the stupid to breed like rabbits. When these lasses get
pregnant just to get a council flat they should be send back to mum
and dad with a flea in their ear. Child benefit should be abolished.

Back in your cage you dolts!

All the NHS dentists I have found in the last five years have been
Polish or South African.

Long live immigration :-)

I had one "once". The practice had been sold on without informing patients!
A Polish lady who in practice and result reminded me of the Swedish Chef
from the Muppets!