Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default Do dimmer switches work with Low Energy Bulbs?

David Hansen
wibbled on Wednesday 28 October 2009 18:06

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:49:32 -0000 someone who may be "Bill Wright"
wrote this:-

I take it you are against the ban on murder?

That isn't remotely comparable and you know it. Use your bloody common
sense.

I note that you were unable or unwilling to answer the point.

It seems that there are some things you are content that there is a
ban on. Therefore you presumably do not hate people who like to ban
things, but only hate people who ban things you don't like being
banned. If that is in the case we are now in the realm of politics,
rather than absolutes.

I would feel quite safe, short of doing a national survey, that the vast
majority of the UK population believe that murder is bad and are not
unhappy about it being illegal.

The same cannot be said on anything like the same scale for:

Lamp shennanigans as we are discussing,
HIPs
Part P

Tim