Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default So who's paying for this bit of ecobollox ... ?

Clive George wrote:
"T i m" wrote in message

[1] There are many many roads where if you were to drive at the
posted limit you would probably die within minutes. Now I know some
people do just that (Darwin rules Ok g) but there are many more of
us who seem to cope and have been able to cope before much of what we
have now existed.

Two lasses crashed into a canal near Skipton in the past couple of
years. Went straight on at a tightish bend in NSL. Both dead, and I
think one of the passengers too.

Their mates said "But she was a safe driver, and the speed limit is 60
there".

No concept of taking responsibility for their actions.

The point I was making elsewhere in the thread.