Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default So who's paying for this bit of ecobollox ... ?

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:45:39 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

[1] There are many many roads where if you were to drive at the
posted limit you would probably die within minutes. Now I know some
people do just that (Darwin rules Ok g) but there are many more of
us who seem to cope and have been able to cope before much of what we
have now existed.

Thank you for that reasoned and honest reply.

I didn't even know I could do reasoned. ;-)

At least you are *one* person
on here who understands *exactly* what I am saying ...

I'm sure there are more.

I still think much of the stuff we suffer wouldn't exist if the bean
counters weren't accepted as the last word. It's obvious to most good
managers that *sometimes* trying to fund things by persecuting the
average Joe is going to generate a backlash at some point or another.

Cheers, T i m