Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default 1920's wiring....

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 10/27/2009 11:38 AM Existential Angst spake thus:

g-dAmerica never quite gets it right, unless it comes to fleecing their
public. Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the Media as a condom??

I claim sig material! (I'll try it out for a while to see if I like it.)

Hey, ahm flattered! It was perty catchy, tho, eh?

Do me a flavor: Please give the attribution to my regular handle, which is
Proctologically Violated®©, on alt.machines.cnc, where I am a semi-regular.

Since I've been darting about elsewhere on usenet, I figgered I'd tame it up
a little -- some people just can't quite muster up the wherewithall to
respond to someone who calls themself Mr. PV'd.

When asked if I'm gay, I respond, Dude..... it says "Violated", not
"Ecstatic".

Stylistically, I would capitalize Junta, Dictatorship, and Media.
--
EA/Mr. PV'd

--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

- harvested from Usenet