Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Verdon Pete Verdon is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

michael adams wrote:

Oh and B&Q want to charge 5P for their cheapo carrier bags
I noticed.

Mine started doing that a while ago. Lately I've been buying trolleyfuls
of things, so not needed a bag. But then yesterday I bought a pile of
electrical bits and bobs[1] and was resigned to bundling them all up in
my arms - but the yoof on the till bagged them all up for me while the
card machine was doing its thing. Dunno if they've changed their policy
or he'd simply been insufficiently brainwashed; hopefully the former.

Pete

[1] distress purchase; the difference between their prices and TLC's is
staggering in some areas.