Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Attaching Threaded Rod to Timber

Rick... (The other Rick) wrote:

How about one of these?

http://www.just-clips.co.uk/products...lleable%20Iron

They also do a brass version

Think that would do fine - now I know what they are called I can see
them all over. Just trying to decide where to get some.

Thanks to all who have made suggestions. There are definitely several
other options if this does not work out - albeit all seem much more
expensive.

Car body filler ain't going to be a flier. Regardless of how good it
might be, I don't have the right feelings about it for this purpose. If
I had to do anything more substantial myself, I would prefer to make my
own metal plates.

--
Rod