Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default B&Q self checkout machines

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:53:41 +0000, Neil wrote:
Thank you. I needed cheering up following a visit by the armed wing of the
same outfit "The Provisional B&Q" otherwise known as their 'Delivery
Service' (is that ever a misnomer) this afternoon. Whilst it always a
pleasure to renew ones aquaintance with the taciturn neanderthal that drives
their HIAB I had foolishly anticipated that the words "First drop of the
day" carefully scribed onto the whiteboard at the tradedesk would have
resulted in his cheery visage arriving at my jobsite rather earlier than
3.40.

Sadly my experience is that the phrase 'first drop of the day'
refers to something other than delivery :-(